Seattle Iyengar Yoga Studio is an independently owned and managed business based in Seattle. We take pride in creating independent learning environment for the ancient art of Yoga. Iyengar Yoga is not a franchise. Only Iyengar Certified teachers can properly adopt the word “Iyengar” to describe their credentials and their business activities.
During the period in which the studio is closed, we offer Guided Practice Audio Series. When you purchase the Monthly Pass or 2-Month Pass, you will be subscribed to a weekly recording of a 45-60 minute guided yoga practice including a copy of accompanying handout in your email inbox. This will allow you to establish, develop and deepen your yoga practice at home. Unlike other virtual yoga classes, this audio series will allow you to practice multiple times a week, or even daily without having to relying on laptop screen. Your subscription will also help the studio to remain financially solvent during this difficult time for small businesses. We thank you for your support!
To subscribe, click BUY MONTHLY PASS or BUY 2-MONTH PASS button below. You will be promoted to our PayPal account and you can then proceed to payment. Once we have received your payment, you will get a welcome email and begin receiving the weekly recording on Tuesdays.
- Valid for 30 days from first use
- 1 Class Recording Per Week
- Cannot be shared with another student or pro-rated or carried over.
- Valid for 60 days from first use
- 1 Class Recording Per Week (or 9 Classes within 60 days)
- Cannot be shared with another student or pro-rated or carried over
ETIQUETTES FOR CLASSES
- CLOTHINGS: Workout outfits that you would put on for gyms. No baggy pants, PJ, bikini, or bare chest. Teachers need to be able to observe your alignments and at the same time, your clothings should be modest and are not creating unnecessary distractions. We keep the studio temperature comfortable for most. However, when the heat does not reach certain areas of the room, please bring layers during winter months. Stay away from the heat vents if you tend to feel warm.
- VALUABLES: SIYS does not take any responsibility for stolen items. We provide shelves to store your bags and wallets, but students are solely responsible for their own belongings. Lost-and-found items are kept in a bin for 60 days. After the 60 days, we donate them to local charities. Please keep your personal valuables at home, such as precious jewelry.
- BE PUNCTUAL to class. Arrive at least 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled time. For unforeseeable delays, please enter the room quietly and settle in as soon as you can. We strive to end each class on time when we can begin on time with everyone settled in.
- COMMUNICATE with teachers of your ongoing and recent injuries, surgeries or other physical and medical issues before class.